Yansha Deng is Lecturer in Department of Informatics at King’s College London, London, United Kingdom (Aug. 2017–now). She was a Postdoctoral Research Fellow at King’s College London, London, United Kingdom (May. 2015–Aug. 2017). She received the Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering from Queen Mary University of London, United Kingdom (Sep. 2012 – May. 2015). She is also the Associate Editor of IEEE Communications Letters, the Associate Editor of IEEE Transactions on Communications, and the Associate Editor of IEEE Transactions on Molecular, Biological and Multi-scale Communications. She has been a visiting scholar at the University of British Columbia, the University of New South Wales, and the University of Nebraska Lincoln.
I am currently recruiting a KCL Ph.D. scholarship for EU student in the area of molecular communication and machine learning, which will be supervised by me and Prof. Osvaldo Simeone .
I am also recruiting students applying for other Ph.D. scholarships in KCL:
- King’s International PGR Scholarships
- King’s-China Scholarship Council PhD Scholarship programme (K-CSC) (Up to 100 K-CSC scholarship awards)
- International student research funding for various overseas countries (including the USA, developing Commonwealth countries, Indonesia, Mexico, etc. )
Interested applicants with a strong background in mathematics and communications engineering are invited to email me their CVs and academic transcripts.
- Molecular Communication
- Internet of Things
- Machine Learning
- 5G Wireless Networks
- Best Paper Award Globecom 2017 (15/2600 subsmissions) —Y. Deng, M. Pierobon, A. Nallanathan, “A Microfluidic Feed Forward Loop Pulse Generator for Molecular Communication,” Singapore, Dec. 2017.
- Best Paper Award ICC 2016 (15/2469 submissions)—Y. Deng, A. Noel, M. Elkashlan, A. Nallanathan, and K. C. Cheung, “Molecular Communication with a Reversible Adsorption Receiver,” Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, May. 2016.
- Exemplary Reviewer for the IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications 2018.
- Exemplary Reviewer for the IEEE Transactions on Communications 2017.
- Exemplary Reviewer for the IEEE Transactions on Communications 2016.
- Student Travel Grant ICC 2014.
- Jan. 2018- April 2018 6CCS3ELC “Electronic Circuits” Undergraduate Module, King’s College London, UK
- Jan. 2018- April 2018 6CCS3HAD “Hardware Design” Undergraduate Module, King’s College London, UK
- Sep. 2017- Dec. 2017 6CCS3ELC “Electronic Circuits” Undergraduate Module, King’s College London, UK